Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Monday, March 7, 2011

movie review! -Cheyenne.

Movie review! I can't really pick a movie to blog about, so I'm going to do the last movie I watched. I believe on Saturday, the 5th, Lindsey and Sidney took me to see a movie. And the movie was the Justin Bieber movie. I really didn't want to go see it, but it was in 3D! And I never saw a 3D movie before so I just had to see it. But I ended up liking it. I didn't like Justin Bieber, but after the movie, I think he is alright now. (: The movie was just about him, and how he got to where he is right now. It was also a count down to his big concert at some place, but I kinda forgot.. but I think people should go see it! It changed my mind about him, and it might do it so other people tooI would give it a 4 1/2 maybe a 5? But anyways, that's my movie review. :D

1 comment:

  1. My love it was a count down to Madison Square Garden. He sold the place out and it is HUGE ! (:

    And also i'm in love with Justin Bieber <3

    - Lindsey (:

    ReplyDelete