Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Monday, March 28, 2011

my dream job!


My dream job!!


My dream job will being a vet with my girlfriend Hannah! I say that because she wants to help stopping abusing animals! My second reason why is because I don't know what to do with my life. She is helping me to open up more to other people. My third reasoning is I work well with animals! Am I afraid of some them yes but I will work through it! Now ask yourself if you had an animal that you cared for and your family abused it wouldn't you help your animal no matter the case? Well I hope you do! I want to thank my girlfriend Hannah for helping me out with personal and out in the open problems! I hope we safe a whole ton of animals! Thank you again! Joseph B.McVey

No comments:

Post a Comment