Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Monday, March 28, 2011

4th Block is Awesome!

AS you know, we are on the cups of ITBS. The one test students take that is used nation wide to measure student learning.  In preparation for the big test, we have been taking a practice test each week, for the past six week.  Overall, my classes have shown tremendous improvements, but none of my classes come close to the growth my 4th Block has shown.  The first test, was a sad experience.  As a whole, the class scored a 32%.  Needless to say, I was disappointed. I knew we had a long way to go, but I was not expecting 32%.

The next week- my class buckled down, put on their smart pants, and pulled out a whopping 65%.  I was amazed.  In one week, they improved by 33%.  I began to feel at ease, and with each passing week, I began to feel more confident.  Last week they blew the test out of the water with a score of 92%!

Way to go 4th Block.  Now That's Awesome!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment