Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Monday, March 21, 2011

My Dream Job

My dream job is to travel the universe. What do you think that would mean? Being an astronaut? No. Being another type of sciency person? Not really. My dream job is to be one of the Doctor's companions and travel by his/her side while traveling the universe and beyond, through time and space. So what if it's not a real job? It IS my dream job after all. My typical work day is traveling to a distant planet, meeting an alien race, maybe destroying a couple things by accident, and making most things right in the end. I don't really know how I could obtain this amazing job, I guess I would just keep hoping I'd see a blue box in the sky. Haha, humor that most of you earthlings don't understand. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment