Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Monday, March 21, 2011

My dream job - Mateo (10) Rodriguez

My dream job is to be a soccer player, It has been a dream of mine to be a soccer player since I was little. Yeah it's a crazy dream but I have faith and hope that I can make it. To be a soccer player you need to have skill and actually be good at it, there are different ways to get in the soccer career. You can get noticed and get signed up by one of the presidents in a club or something, or you can go to college and get recognized to move up to major league. This is a dream of mine, I practice every chance I get so I can become better and gain more skill. well this is my dream job and one day you will see me on tv playing as a right forward. (Hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment