Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring Break. Karla Santos.

Well for my spring break I would love to go to Las Vegas. I think it's a pretty city and the food there is popp'n . <3 If I were to pick me friends it would be Amber Fernandez,Savannah Bishop and  Maria  Vangas. I would travel with them everywere and anywere we would get the most expensive hotel there. We would go to every store there is. We would go to the nicest resturant.

Karla santos.

3 comments:

  1. Karla- That's Hot! I have been to Vegas for Spring Break before and it was pretty fun. The only part that was not fun, was missing my flight back. Oops. That's a story for another time. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAuse everything there is so popp'n you kno..
    Collin Anderson-

    ReplyDelete