Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Summer 2011 By: Carlie McClaran

During  the summer of 2011 my friends and I plan to go to Adventureland a lot,  and hanging out my family, and just having sex with friends. i flirt with everybody , anyways. im an attention whore.
Hanging out with my friends and family is everything to me because my friends and family are my everything because i have nooo life ! no one loves me cuz im a piece of shit. Im A whore and im fake. Everyone tells me im fake and stuff all the time because its true. And im ugly as hell. i look like the baby of a racoon and a pig. Very ugly.  During the summer I’m always with my friends or family, because there is no time limit with hanging out with them, Exept for at 5:30 because thats my bed time and it gets to dark outside it scares me.  I think that is the best thing about summer. During the summer I like laying out and tanning with my friends because im pale as fuck and im soo ugly.
During the summer I plan to do a lot of things, but my most favorite thing about summer is just being with friends and having sex.

10 comments:

  1. Aww How Cute.(: im Goin To Adventureland alot too this summer! Hopefully with Taylor:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlie-
    I went to Adventureland last summer. It was the first time I had been there in several years. I also happened to go on a day when the heat index was 110 degrees. That was not good planning on my part. I almost died waiting in line for the Raging River. One lady did pass out and the medical responders had to come.

    Do you ever go to the new water park there? It looked like fun, especially on a hot day, but is way too crowded for me.
    Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha i loves you Carlie(: <3
    ~Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who cant drive..... CARLIE!!!! O_o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aris- Your mean. Go away.
    - Carlie

    And i don't know who else commented, but your mean too.

    ReplyDelete