Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Middle Schoool. -A D D Y !

   Okay, This Goes Out To All Of The People That Think Fighting Solves Problems.

A lot of people are fighting these days. But I don't get why. Yeah, you fight someone to ecxpress how you feel about that person, but then after your done fighting, then what ? You both will still HATE eachother afterwords. It's not like you guys fight, then everything is going to be coool afterwords. You will fight, then after that spend about a week talking about who WON or LOST the fight. But your not solving anything, your just wasting your time. Your also making everything worse. You might think its is cool, to go fight someone then go brag to everybody else that you fought someone. But it doesn't make you cool, It just makes you look like all you care about is yourself, and what other people think of you.
Also, A Lot of people; GIRLS, Are talking about each other and spreadigng rumors about each other. But I don;t get why, I mean other than you obviously HATE That person, and you want to Hurt Them, WHY ?
I Mean, Think About It, You can say anything you want about someone you don't like, But it is NOT going to change that person. It isn't going to make that person any Prettier, Stronger, Taller, Shorter, Fatter, Skinnier, Or even Smell better. So, why waist your time talking about someone, when they are still going to be the same person tomorrow, next week, Or even Next Month. It's Just USELESSSSS !
A few days ago, some of my close friends told me at lunch, That I should feel Lucky, Because Everything I do, Somebody Has to say something about. Even If It is something as little as walking in the hallway with someone, talking to someone after school, Or Even sitting with someone at lunch. So, People' If your going to talk about someone, Think about it, Your just making that person Feel Luckky, To have you waste your time, Just To talk About that person. + You're just being mean, And your probably doing it, because your JEALOUS ! ?
And Yeah, Some People Reading this might call me a Hypocrite, But, I've done A LOT of thinking about it and I realize, it is just ABSOLUTELY Dumb.   So Yeah, That is How I feel About Fighting.

---ADDDDDYY !

P.S. - I'm Sorry To EVERYONE, I have EVER Talked about in the PAST.

1 comment: